Serve as a member on the Board of Directors for a two year term.
- Responsible for and oversees all fundraising activities.
- Compensation for the office is 10% of the annual profits raised paid by the Booster Club and will be paid from the Booster’s budget. Compensation will be in the form of payment toward Cleveland Whitecaps soccer tuition. Compensation will be dispersed after each fundraiser and only after all accounts are settled.
- Attend all Managers meetings and annual members meeting.
- Supervise and delegate the activities of all the other officers.
- Prepare, update as necessary, a file / booklet pertaining to all activities of the officers for the purpose of passing down to successors.
- One of three signers on Booster Club bank account.
- Plan Booster Club meetings for Board as well as general membership.
- Encourage and promote membership participation.